TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this giveaway is PZ Cussons Beauty LLP (trading as St. Tropez), 19 Berners Street, London W1T 2NW (the “Promoter”).
2. Eligibility: Information on how to enter the St. Tropez Instagram Giveaway (the “Promotion”) and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. The laws and regulations of England and Wales will apply to this Promotion and we submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you are resident outside of England and Wales, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to deprive you of any mandatory law from which you benefit.
4. These Terms and Conditions will apply to anyone that enters the Promotion whether they are a UK legal resident who enters the Promotion via the St. Tropez Instagram Platform (@StTropezTan), or not. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families) and agents or suppliers of the Promoter or Influencers, and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. How to Enter: Entrants must have an Instagram account and must make sure the “Private Account” option in the account settings on their Instagram account are set to “OFF” and to check their Instagram account in a timely manner for any Promoter Direct Messages.
6. The Promotion commences from the moment that @StTropezTan announce the giveaway on the @StTropezTan Instagram page and will run for a period of 7 days from 21.06.21 to 23:59 BST on 28.06.21 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
7. To enter, entrants must follow the @StTropezTan account and must comment underneath the @StTropezTan Instagram post which announces the Promotion (“Promotional Post”) and such comment must tag the Instagram handles of at least two friends (“Entry”). You may post to your Instagram story but this will not give you an additional Entry. Any friends tagged in the Entry will not be entered into the Promotion. Please note if you are not following the @StTropezTan account at the time of the Winner Selection (as defined in Condition 10 below) then your Entry will not be selected as a winner.
8. A person may enter more than once, but a single person can only win once.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Entry at any time in the event it is determined that the Entry is offensive or inappropriate, or if it is determined that the entrant has not otherwise complied with these Terms and Conditions. Each Entry must be in a format compatible with Instagram and must be made in accordance with Instagram’s own terms and conditions.
10. Winner Selection: Within 7 days after the lapse of the Promotional Period, the Promoter will randomly select three winners from all eligible Entries received (“Winner Selection”). The winner will be notified via Direct Message on Instagram. Please note if you are not following the @StTropezTan account at the time of the Winner Selection then your Entry will not be selected as a winner.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to revoke the prize if not accepted by the winner within 72 hours in which case the draw will be run again in the same manner.
12. Prize/Prize Restrictions: Each winning Entry will receive a St.Tropez product bundle with the prize value of $500 USD / £358 GBP (valued by reference to St. Tropez’s current recommended retail price for such products) – which shall be delivered to each winner within 30 days of the winner providing us with a delivery address. The products depicted in the Promotional Post may vary from the products included in the prize bundle.
13. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
15. General Conditions: If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
16. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Promotion.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer rights as described within the Consumer Rights Act, or any other mandatory consumer protection laws applicable in your country (“Non-Excludable Consumer Rights”).
18. Liability: Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Consumer Rights, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability for any indirect, special or consequential (i.e. unforeseeable) loss arising in any way out of this Promotion . Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Instagram bears no liability with regards to those taking part in this Promotion and the Promoter indemnifies Instagram against any loss or claim made as a result of this Promotion. All of the relevant terms and conditions of Instagram apply to any and all Entries.
20. Winners List: The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to the address set out in Condition 1 (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the Closing Date of the Promotion.
21. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter using the details referred to in Condition 20. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.