St.Tropez Instant Tan Wash Off Lotion Medium/Dark 100ml
FOR AN INSTANT TAN WITH NO COMMITMENT
For an instant tan that washes off. This instant tanning lotion acts as body makeup, delivering a natural, light to medium tan that lasts for up to 24 hours, giving you an instant confidence boost. Best instant tan for a quick fix with no commitment, or for nervous tanners afraid of making a mistake.
A natural golden streak-free finish
- Easy-to-apply with a mitt for stain free hands and no missed patches
- Easy-to-remove with soap and water.
- Build up with layers for a deeper tan or mix with moisturiser for just a hint of tint
We classify this product as 100% Clean. This means we have simplified this vegan-friendly formula, without compromising on quality, ensuring every ingredient is responsibly sourced and absolutely essential, leaving no unnecessary ingredients in your product*
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Parfum (Fragrance), Mica, Sodium Gluconate, Propylene Carbonate, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
* Our 100% Clean products are always free from parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosanor Triclocarbon, Retinyl palmitate, Sulfates, SLES, SLES
Guide to Glow
- APPLY Apply to dry skin with a Mitt in upward circular motions
- GLOW You will instantly have a light/medium glow. Layer for a deeper tan as desired. To remove, simply wash off with soap and water.
Unfortunately, facilities do not currently recycle this tube due to the mixed materials used, however, we are working hard on this and will update you as soon as we can. For now please dispose of this tube in the general waste.