Terms of service
This page tells you information about the legal terms and conditions for replying #YesStTropezTan. Please ensure you read these terms and conditions carefully to make sure you understand them. We may amend these from time to time so we ask that you check in each time you reply to us. By replying #YesStTropezTan to our comment on your page, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
INFORMATION ABOUT #YesStTropezTan
If we’ve commented on your content it’s because we love what you’ve created and would like to share it with our other St.Tropez fans. By asking you to reply #YesStTropezTan, we’re asking for your permission to share your content across our marketing whilst agreeing to our T&C’s.
WHAT IS CONTENT?
Content includes: Photos, videos, writing or other material, or a combination of them all. These are all things we refer to in these Terms & Conditions collectively as Content.
WHERE WILL CONTENT BE USED?
We’d love to use your content across our marketing which includes but not limited to: websites, blog, social channels and social media advertising.
CAN I CHANGE MY MIND?
Yes! If you change your mind you can simply revoke the granting of the rights listed on this page by contacting us here: https://uk.sttropez.com/contact-us.list. We aim to respond to all requests within 3‐5 working days.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR CONTENT DIRECTLY TO US VIA OUR WEBSITE, OR BY RESPONDING TO OUR REQUEST TO USE YOUR CONTENT AND INCLUDING THE HASHTAG #YESSTTROPEZ, YOU CONFIRM THAT:
· You grant https://www.sttropeztan.co.uk and its market sites a non‐exclusive, royalty free license to copy, edit, publish, sub‐license and otherwise exploit the Content in any media throughout the world in connection with any promotional or other activities that they undertake, including but not limited to use on their websites, blogs and social channels.
· You are an individual eighteen (18) years of age or older.
· You understand there is no obligation for St. Tropez to utilise or distribute the submitted Content. · You agree not to take any legal action against, and release and discharge St. Tropez, and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates, or any other person or entity acting on its behalf, for all claims in connection with the use of the submitted Content.
· You confirm that you took the photo/video or wrote the content which you are submitting and that you have the right to grant us a license to use it.
· You warrant that the submitted Content does not contain any third party trademark or copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights.
· You confirm that in the case of any photo/video that all the people who are personally identifiable have provided their consent for St. Tropez to use the photo/video for the purposes set out above. If a child appears in the photo/video you confirm that the child’s parent or guardian has given such consent.
WHICH DATA DO WE STORE?
We only store the essential data available in order to store your Content. This means public uploads and posts that you have submitted directly via our website or by responding to our request with #YesStTropez, including publicly posted photographs. With such assets, we process name, social media username, physical address (if available), email address (if available), IP address and geo location (if available).
Full details of our Data Protection Notice can be found here: https://uk.sttropeztan.com/privacy-cookie-policy.list – This is included in and forms part of these terms.
WHAT IF YOU DON’T AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS?
Please do not submit your Content to us and do not respond to our request to use your Content with the hashtag #YesStTropezTan.