St.Tropez Tan Remover Mousse 200ml
DETOX & PRIME
The St.Tropez Tan Remover is the quickest and easiest way to remove tan or build up and prime skin for a fresh tan application. Suitable for even sensitive skin, this luxurious fake tan remover mousse effectively gets rid off all traces of even the darkest tan in minutes. Infused with detoxifying cotton extract it purifies, whilst probiotics rebalance and prime the skin leaving a clean canvas for your next St.Tropez tan.
- Effective from Day 1 after tan application, as well as on a week old tan
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Use with our Fake Tan Remover Mitt as desired for even more effective results
We classify this product as 100% Clean. This means we have simplified this formula, without compromising on quality, ensuring every ingredient is responsibly sourced and absolutely essential, leaving no unnecessary ingredients in your product*
Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Urea, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Linalool, Caprylyl Glycol, Decylene Glycol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Eriophorum Spissum Flower/Stem Extract, Yogurt Extract, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid.
* Our 100% Clean products are always free from parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosanor Triclocarbon, Retinyl palmitate, Sulfates, SLES, SLES
Guide to Glow
- APPLY: Apply generously to clean, dry tanned skin & massage in. Leave on for 5 minutes
- RINSE: Shower off with warm water. Scrub with a Tan Remover mitt for best results
- GLOW: Your skin is prepped and ready for your next application of tan
This bottle is 100% recyclable. Unfortunately, we haven’t managed to source a pump that is recyclable yet, but we promise we are working on it. While we work on the pump, please help us care for our planet by simply removing and disposing of it in the general waste, prior to recycling the bottle.