Wondering how to remove fake tan? We explain how to wash away all traces of fake tan thanks to the St.Tropez Tan Remover Mousse and Mitt.
How To Remove Fake Tan
Here’s how to remove fake tan in 4 simple steps:
- Massage the Tan Remover Mousse all over your body using your hands.
- Gently scrub the skin using our Tan Remover Mitt. Focus mainly on difficult areas, like the elbows, ankles, hands and feet.
- Leave the mousse to work its magic for 5 minutes.
- Rinse off in the shower with warm water.
You’re now ready for your next St.Tropez tan!
About the St.Tropez Tan Remover Mousse
The St.Tropez Tan Remover Mousse is the quickest and easiest way to remove tan or build up and prime skin for a fresh tan application. Suitable for sensitive skin, this luxurious fake tan remover mousse effectively gets rid off all traces of even the darkest tan in minutes.
How? Detoxifying cotton extract purifies the skin, while probiotics rebalance and prime leaving a clean canvas for your next St.Tropez tan.
Top Tip: Use it alongside our Tan Remover Mitt for an even more effective result.
About the Tan Remover Mitt
This specially designed Tan Remover Mitt effectively and easily removes any tan build up and buffs away dry skin, leaving it ready for your next tan.
Top Tip: This mitt will also help to correct any tanning mistakes. Simply buff the areas where excess tan has settled.
- Tan Remover Mousse: Detox & Prime Your Skin
- Tan Remover Detox & Prime
- Simply massage into dry skin
- For stubborn areas use our remover mitt
- Wait just 5 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water, ready for your next St.Tropez glow
- 100% agree all traces of tan were removed
- Quickest way to remove mistakes or tan build up, effective from day 1 after tan application, suitable for sensitive skin
- St.Tropez: You Set The Tone
How To Get Fake Tan Off Your Hands
Read our tutorial on how to remove fake tan from your hands.
How To Remove Your Tan In 5 Minutes
Discover how to get fake tan off in 5 minutes or less.
How To Keep Your Tan After A Holiday
Six ways to keep flaunting a gorgeous, golden glow long after the holiday is over.