If you prefer a tanning gel over a tanning mousse, but still want to achieve a beautiful golden glow quickly, we recommend the St.Tropez Express Gel. Here’s how to apply it, so you can flaunt a bronzed look in 3 hours or less!
About The St.Tropez Express Gel
Our most advanced and fastest-acting self tanner, this St.Tropez Express Gel allows you to personalise your glow, so you can create a jaw-dropping tan that suits your skin tone. Simply choose to wash it off after one hour for a light tan, two hours for a medium tan or three hours for a dark glow that lasts up to 10 days.
You’ll also love its easy-to-apply, lightweight and non-sticky formula. Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, it keeps skin moisturised for up to 72 hours.
How to apply the St.Tropez Express Gel
To achieve a flawless, streak-free bronze, all you need to do is:
- Exfoliate the skin the night before you tan using our Tan Enhancing Body Polish and Exfoliator.
- Moisturise dry areas (like the elbows, hands, ankles and knees) 2 to 3 hours before you tan using our Tan Enhancing Body Moisturiser.
- Using an applicator mitt, apply to your body in long sweeping motions (start with your legs and work upwards).
- Finish with your hands and feet (claw your hands to avoid tell-tale signs) using just the residual product on your mitt for a natural finish.
- Rinse off with warm water after 1 hour for a light tan, 2 hours for a medium golden bronze, or 3 hours for a deep, dark tan.
- Maintain your tan by moisturising daily and help it to fade evenly by exfoliating every 3 days.
Other products from the express range
If you love the St.Tropez Express Gel, you may also like the other self tanners in this range. These include:
Much like the Express Gel, the Express Mousse allows you to personalise your glow and achieve a goddess-worthy bronze in 3 hours or less. To control the depth of your tan, all you need to do is apply it onto the skin, then wait just 1 hour before showering for a light tan, 2 hours for a medium golden tan, or leave on for up to 3 hours for a deep, dark tan to suit your skin tone. It’s the quickest way to flaunt a holiday-worthy bronzed look!
Offering the same flawless coverage and medium golden tan as the express mousse but in an easy-to-use aerosol, this mist is perfect for first time tanners. It allows you to reach hard-to-reach areas effortlessly, and can also be applied to fix tanning mistakes and patchiness. Simply apply directly onto clean, moisturised skin, then blend in using an Applicator Mitt. Rinse it off after 1, 2 or 3 hours to achieve your desired glow.
You can explore the full Express Self Tan Range on our website.
- Self Tan Express Bronzing Gel: The 1 Hour Tan in a Hydrating Gel Texture
- 3-in-1 Shade Technology to choose your depth of tan
- New lightweight gel texture with Hyaluronic Acid for added hydration
- Start with a clean canvas by exfoliating 24 hours before
- Then moisturise dry areas including hands, feet, ankles & knees
- Using an applicator mitt, apply to your body in long sweeping motions (start with your legs & work upwards)
- Blend as you go to ensure no patches are missed
- Finish with your hands and feet (claw your hands to avoid tell-tale signs) using just the residual product on your mitt for a natural finish (remember to flex your hands)
- Wait 1, 2 or 3 hours depending on your desired shade: 1 Hour – Light, 2 Hours – Medium, 3 Hours – Dark
- Rinse off with warm water for a natural golden glow to suit you
- A customisable tan that tailors to you, Hyaluronic Acid for up to 72 hours hydration, a streak-free finish for up to 10 days
- Self Tan Express Bronzing Gel: The 1 hour tan in a hydrating gel texture
- St.Tropez: You Set The Tone