Whether you’re a tanning expert or a tanning newbie, there’s no easier way to achieve a gorgeous tan than with the iconic St.Tropez Classic Mousse. Here’s how to apply it to ensure a streak-free, natural-looking golden glow every time.
About the St.Tropez Classic Mousse
The St.Tropez Classic Mousse was our first ever tanning mousse – and it has become our most iconic self tan! Creating a beautiful, natural-looking golden tan in as little as 4 hours, this multi-award-winning foam boasts a lightweight, non-sticky formula that adapts to your skin tone. Plus, it’s infused with hydrating Jojoba to prolong your tan for up to 10 days with even fade.
How to apply the St.Tropez Classic Mousse
To achieve a flawless, streak-free bronze, all you need to do is:
- Exfoliate the skin the night before you tan using our Tan Enhancing Body Polish and Exfoliator.
- Moisturise dry areas (like the elbows, hands, ankles and knees) 2 to 3 hours before you tan using our Tan Enhancing Body Moisturiser.
- Using a tanning mitt, apply the mousse to the skin. Start at your ankles and work your way upwards. Use large circular strokes to ensure no missed patches. Finish by tanning your hands and feet.
- Allow the tan to work its magic for 4 to 8 hours.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Admire your natural medium golden glow.
- Maintain your tan by moisturising daily and help it to fade evenly by exfoliating every 3 days.
Other products from the classic range
If you love the St.Tropez Classic Mousse, you may also like the other self tanners in this range. These include:
This bronzing lotion creates the same long-lasting tan as the classic mousse, with the added bonus that its hydrating formula keeps skin moisturised for up to 24 hours. Simply apply using our Applicator Mitt, then rinse off after 4 to 8 hours to reveal your natural-looking medium golden glow.
Top Tip: This lotion works best on dry skin, or for those looking for a deeper, longer-lasting bronze.
Offering the same flawless coverage and medium golden tan as the mousse but in an easy-to-use aerosol, this mist is perfect for first time tanners. It allows you to reach hard-to-reach areas effortlessly, and can also be applied to fix tanning mistakes and patchiness. Simply apply directly onto clean, moisturised skin, then blend in using an Applicator Mitt. Rinse it off after 4 to 8 hours and admire your goddess-worthy tan.
You can explore the full Classic Self Tan Range on our website.
- Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse, Our Most Iconic Tan
- Moisturise dry areas
- Apply the mousse with a mitt for a streak-free flawless finish
- Wait for 4-8 hours
- Rinse off with warm water
- A natural medium golden glow
- Long lasting 10 day tan
- No self tan smell, streak-free and easy-to-apply, hydrating with an even fade
- St.Tropez: You Set The Tone